Monday, August 3, 2009

Holy Cow! No Card!

...or, where NOT to eat in the Philippines.

This is my first time eating in their SM Megamall branch. I am a loyal customer in their Trinoma branch.
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9431/62897430.jpg
I will make this post very short and precise to my point.

I always get the Buffalo Wings (Appetizer) and the salmon in their Trinoma Branch. Last Saturday, I got the Buffalo Wings and Pesto Pasta. My only complaint is that the Buffalo Wings in this branch isn't as delicious as the one in Trinoma. Shouldn't there be a standardized quality?

After eating, we asked for the bill and Holy Cow! We waited for more than 30 minutes for it!!! Their card machine had no signal or what but, they should have informed us first in the first place. Good thing I have cash with me. What if I didn't, right? That would cause a lot of hassle.

It's their responsibility to inform us beforehand! While waiting, they should've at least gave us something to munch on or what.

I'm never returning here. I'm going to think about returning to their Trinoma branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment