Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mile-hi Diner

Ondoy left a week ago already but he left a remembrance to us, one way or the other.

After leaving SM centerpoint because of the terrible smell I never imagined in my wildest dreams existed.

I went to a restaurant named mile-hi diner. We were planning to eat at Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria but unfortunately, it was closed.

After entering mile hi diner, the place itself didn't smell bad so I was thinking that they already had a major renovation.

I also interviews the waiters and asked how high the flood in their place is. The waiter said that it was a bit higher than their tables. Immediately, I had second thoughts but still gave it a shot.

When I sat on their chairs, water with bubbles squished out if it and we, without giving third thoughts already left.

Here is my point. You are a restaurant. You need to make sure everything is clean and you must maintain a good hygeine in all your furnitures.

That is the reason why Joey Pepperoni is closed. At least they are honest.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment