Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oi! Hong Kong Style Noodles

I was in Harrison Plaza yesterday and I chanced upon this small yet attractive foodstall inside shopwise.

It's called "Oi! Hong Kong Style Noodles" I'm not much of a noodle fan so, I don't easily get to like noodles. After buying a few groceries, being the curious little me, I finally tried this brand.

Being the third brand I've tried ever since the fried noodles phenomenon started, I've noticed a few differences versus the other brands.

First, their noodles are fatter and tastier. It's white in color unlike the others which uses yellow colored noodles. You get the feel of the real noodle taste unlike their competitors which feels and tastes like, errr, instant noodles.

Second, their sauces are much tastier. In a previous brand I tried, their sauces are watery. let's put that into context. I scoop 10 table spoons of teriyaki sauce on other noodle houses but in Oi noodle house, 3 tablespoons is enough.

3rd, the viand, which in this case is the siomai, is so-so but, much better than the others! You can also choose from different dimsums like sharksfin dumpling or siomai.

At just 26 pesos, you get to taste their yummy noodles, 2 pcs siomai and an unlimited number of their flavorful sauce which includes teriyaki, soy lemon, sweet chili, chili and soy.

Do check out some of the photos below I took using my phone.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment